I have had a number of interviews and other editorial pieces about me which is very humbling.
Interviews have covered a wide range of topics such as leadership, diversity, gender empowerment, gender diversity, race diversity, social mobility, my personal leadership journey in law, influential leadership, resilient leadership, motherhood - the list goes on and on!
Listed below are some examples with links:
- BBC website: 'My African name stopped me getting job opportunities' - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51371670
- Guardian UK piece - Meet the women fighting gender bias in law - https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/jul/12/meet-the-women-fighting-gender-bias-in-law
- Law Society Gazette interview: https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/people/funke-abimbola/5055925.article : covers leadership both as a general counsel and generally, diversity, life sciences, motherhood and supporting school children
- Guardian Nigeria profile piece: https://guardian.ng/guardian-woman/funke-abimbola-profile-of-an-achiever/ : covers diversity, giving back, leadership, juggling motherhood with my legal career, school children and volunteering
- Above the law interview: http://abovethelaw.com/2016/10/roche-gc-and-point-of-light-recipient-funke-abimbola-once-struggled-to-get-her-foot-in-the-door-of-the-legal-profession/: covers diversity, Point of Light award for my voluntary work, leadership, being general counsel, role models, mentoring and volunteering
- Interview for Halebury: http://www.halebury.com/halebury-events/the-in-house-experience-interview-with-funke-abimbola-general-counsel-company-secretary-roche : covers leadership, diversity, role of general counsel, the in-house experience, role models and my use of Google Hangout
- Interview for The Fold Woman: http://thefoldlondon.com/the-fold-woman-funke-abimbola/ : covers leadership, diversity, giving back, volunteering, being general counsel, motherhood, levelling the playing field
- Interview for First Woman: http://firstwomen.co.uk/2017/01/20/funke-abimbola-diversity-business-legal-profession/ : covers leadership, diversity, influence, Point of Light award, women leaders, mentoring and role models
- Interview for The Voice: 'My son is my greatest triumph' - https://archive.voice-online.co.uk/article/%E2%80%98my-son-my-greatest-triumph%E2%80%99